simplyendo® are delighted to now offer a combined level 1 and 2 CBCT course, the course is delivered by Jimmy Makdissi and it provides 13 hours of e-verifiable CPD.
The session fulfils the requirements of the current HPA guidelines and the BSDMFR curriculum in relation to the IR(ME)R referrer and IR(ME)R operator (reporting).
- Level 1 is carried out at your own pace and in your own time, online, it must be completed before you can embark on level 2, for this you will be awarded with 7 hours of CPD.
- Level 2 is carried out in person on Wednesday 28th February 2024 from 08:00 to approximately 15:30 at simplyendo, Formby. For this you will be awarded with 6 hours of CPD.
Aims and Objectives:
This course addresses the theoretical elements of CBCT and includes an extensive hands-on reporting aspect, covering the following topics:
- Radiation Physics in relation to CBCT Equipment
- Radiation Protection in relation to CBCT examinations
- Apparatus and equipment
- CBCT image acquisition and processing
- Principles of CBCT imaging
- Principles and practice of interpretation of dento-alveolar 3D CBCT images
- An update on radiological anatomy of teeth and jaws relevant to CBCT
- An update on dental and maxillofacial pathology
- Radiological interpretation of dental and maxillofacial diseases
This training meets the development outcomes criteria C and D of the GDC’s Enhanced CPD requirements.
Your investment is £900, payable when registering.
For more information, contact Benn on 0345 363 0400 or email [email protected]